Who are they?
The Royal Australian Historical Society (RAHS), Australia’s oldest historical organisation founded in Sydney in 1901. They exist to encourage the study of and interest in Australian history. Being based at History House, 133 Macquarie Street, Sydney, the Society boasts a membership network of individuals and local historical societies, libraries and corporate partners.
As a not-for-profit organisation, its activities and facilities are largely funded by contributions from its members and benefactors.
How we helped
RAHS greatest challenge was “always having done things in certain ways”, once we had broken through this barrier the sky was the limit. We worked tirelessly with RAHS on the following initives:
- Consulting on repackaging Membership levels to reflect true value
- Developed simple ways to leverage the crowd sourced content opportunity for them
- Created simple cheat sheets for them to evaluate and promote their content
- Assisted in bringing their brand up to date by creating a new email design
- The email design was so well received by all, they commissioned us to design and build their website based on a similar approach.
- Delivered a completely self-managed WordPress website fully integrated with BrandMail
- Continued insight and support on request
BrandMail did an amazing job with our email marketing, so much so we asked them to build our website too. Our members are more active than ever now.
Maria Walsh / CEO